Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FASTER PLEASE!

I have decided that the sooner Simon learns to drive and passes his test the better.

Yesterday Geoffrey spent all day on the set of Fair City and came home exhausted around 11 o'clock, shortly after he came in Simon rang from Dublin asking could he be picked up from the Luas stop in Sandyford so I got ready to pick him up. Geoffrey tried to explain how to get to the stop and I was just not sure so as it was now after midnight we both decided to go - me driving and Geoffrey resting in the passenger seat!

He's a good chap and I do not begrudge having to pick him up - it was just the day that was in it and the hour of the night, its not a good idea really to have a bewildered middle aged woman wandering around the street of Dublin after midnight!

No comments: