Friday, October 9, 2009

DO MICE LIKE OPERA?

We have a mouse in our roof space, I live in a dormer bungalow and our "attic" is a space that runs down each side of the house under the roof space and a mouse has just moved into one side. The space is full of my youngest son's toys which he will not part with along with a lot of other stuff of his and it is impossible to find the mouse in all of that. It might also be a field mouse which are protected and I would not kill so I have resorted to an unusual method that my father tried in our old farmhouse. He used to put a loudly playing radio into the attic to get rid of the mice and it always worked!

So now I have a radio blaring out opera in the hopes that the same trick will work on this mouse. I don't know what I will do next if I find that he likes opera and stays!

No comments: