Monday, August 23, 2010

LIFE DIET

I am still struggling to get back to normal - eating wise. Because I have to stick to a bland diet with small portions my energy level is not what it should be.

Adam is coming back to Ireland in a few weeks and I am doing my best to get my energy levels up so that I can help him make his move but so far it aint looking good! The one good thing in all of this though is that I am loosing weight and continue to loose weight which I have been trying to do for some time - there is always a silver lining in everything!

I am very happy that Adam is coming back to Ireland to live and work, he will be over in Sligo which is a wee way from here and it is going to very interesting when I try to drive over to visit him as I have a habit of getting lost.

No comments: