Saturday, September 25, 2010

ADAM'S INDUCTION

Adam's induction service was a lovely friendly service and in spite of my failing voice I managed to do the first reading. Watching Adam was really very surreal as he took his role in the service. After the service a feast was laid on for everyone and I met a lot of people, everyone is very welcoming and warm and have made Adam so welcome. The family were also made very welcome with a lot of thought and kinds deeds, overall the parishes feel warm and welcoming and I am sure that Adam will be very happy there.

On Sunday I went to Adam's first service as rector and was amazed at his polish and relaxed presentation - remember he is still my baby! He fluffed a few things but turned these into a laugh and had the congretation smiling.

No comments: