Sunday, July 6, 2008

SEA STALLION (HAVHINGSTEN FRA GLENDALOUGH

Made my way down to the harbour yeserday morning (Saturday) to see if the Sea Stallion was still in Wicklow Harbour and found the crew making repairs to the sails and one repairing an oar.

Myself and a few other people were milling around them, some taking photographs like myself, they must be well used to this as they just got on with what they were doing, I much prefer to take photographs (with permission of course!) of people when they are not posing for the camera. One crew member was explaining their intended route home and it seems that Portsmouth is their next stop.

Today I have not yet gone down to the harbour but intend to do so before I go to Monkstown to collect some paintings from an exhibition there.

No comments: