Saturday, July 12, 2008

SIGNAL EXHIBITION

I am a member of Signal Arts Centre in Bray and was lucky enough to have one of my paintings selected for the members exhibition which opened last night. I unfortunately was unable to attend the opening. The paintings are displayed in the gallery in 1 Albert Avenue and in some shop windows around Bray, as I was unable to attend the opening I do not know where my picure is displayed, so if you are walking down the main street of Bray and see a picture of chimney pots - its mine! If by any chance you are wondering where the chimney pots are - they are in Church Hill, Wicklow Town.

I often walk along streets looking up, as you see some really lovely chimney pots and tiling details on the roofs of houses and shops - mind you I do get some odd looks!

No comments: