Thursday, November 19, 2009

SUPERSTITION

As I was saying recently - bad things come in threes - they don't - they come in fours. After the heating failing and Adam's car mishap we have now been hit with two jolts in life and I am keeping them to myself!

I must now think positive and get in the right frame of mind to sell my wares on Sunday at the craft fair held every year in my home town. The fair is held every year in a local hotel in a big room with a (closed) bar in one corner of the room - guess who bags the bar every year as it is in a good position with good lighting and lots of space to hang pictures!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, I don't like mysteries, I do hope everyone is well and your jolts are on the mend. Your watercolors are really getting better and better, though I have always loved them anyway. much love Sandi

helen said...

Sorry, my ego is not the biggest part of me so I don't check for comments very often! Thank you for your compliments. Some jolts are best kept to ourselves!