Wednesday, November 4, 2009

TOOLS OF THE TRADE

This time of the year,getting ready for the Christmas craft fairs I take part in, I knit more than I usually do. This year I am making bracelets with a thicker wire which is very difficult to knit with. The wire is quite stiff and my hands are quite sore so I have taken a break and am enjoying painting my favourite spot in Wicklow - the harbour.

Apart from being busy with my crafts it has been a busy two weeks. Adam was home from Wales for a week and then Simon came home for the weekend. Geoffrey and I rattle around the house when we are here on our own and when the boys come home it takes a bit of getting used to! Our heating had packed up on us so it was a cold visit for both boys, although thankfully heat has been restored in the last few days.

No comments: